sonic scrapbrain remix(attemp) sonic scrapbrain remix(attemp)

Nice!

Compared to a few earlier songs, this sounds quite good. I gave it a 4/5 and I'll give it a 6/10 - perhaps add a bit more than a bass drum. Part of the song in the original used a timpani (mostly, if I'm not mistaken) - overall I still like it - perhaps use a toms for that part, instead of a bass drum, and maybe add something to give a.. I guess you can call it a "punch" - more or less like a snare or a good clap sample. Not overpowered but to add a bit more of a tempo. I mean, it's still good without it but, always try something new.

sonic 2 hilltop sonic 2 hilltop

Hmm.

Not bad... As opposed to a few of your other songs, this isn't too bad.. However the bassline (I think - I'm not too sure even listening to the original song) is a touch too harsh. make it so you hear more music than a scratch like noise (dunno how to describe it) and it would have came out good. It's not that bad - I mean, I don't hear tempo conflicts (as I call it) - if anything it's mostly a few odd sounding samples. Keep at it and you'll get better.

BTW what did you use to make this?

Sonic 3 - Launch Base Sonic 3 - Launch Base

DAMN YOU!!!

Okay. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!? Lol..

Nice work on this. Downloaded for sure. Email me so i know your alive! XD..

I probably wont realize I get a reply to this.. So meh.. I got some other sites you might be able to get onto for your music as well.

Well, meh. KEEP UP THE FUCKING GOOD WORK! YOU MADE A NEW SONG I MUST TRY TO RIVAL. XD

-Avl1991, soon to be ChaosDragon11590, out!

Oh. Email is ChaosDragon11590@aim.com

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Laptop fucked up, getting repaired. In the meantime I respond using the school computer and Rob's computer lol

Fight the Henchmen--_--(1:07) Fight the Henchmen--_--(1:07)

Nice.

Yo, this came out well. Thanx man for the song.

The VG Pride The VG Pride

Sounds like...

Death Egg Zone samples. Can you email me, please?

Chaotix Evening (OLD) Chaotix Evening (OLD)

WOW!

Very nice remix! Great work!

Sonic's New Factory (OLD) Sonic's New Factory (OLD)

Nice!

Nice song. Very cool. Nearly blew out my ears, as the speakers were at full blast, but good nonetheless...

ES- Keep on moving [Demo] ES- Keep on moving [Demo]

Sweet!

Nice! I think you should continue with this. Hmmm... Do you have an AIM, YIM, or MSN name?

ES- Feel it ES- Feel it

Nice.

Not bad. Pretty good.

Hardcore Battle!--_--(1:04) Hardcore Battle!--_--(1:04)

Wow... And oops.

Well the comment in the song "End of Life" should be here. And, nonetheless, this and that song is AMAZING.